Feed for Less with Spring Creek Feed!
Nature’s Essentials Amplify Supplement
A HIGH-FAT NUGGET FOR BODY CONDITION, PERFORMANCE, SHINE & BLOOM
Many of today’s horses are asked to perform at higher levels, with a more intense exercise and competition schedule. These higher physical demands increase the calories required to maintain adequate body condition, which often requires a higher volume of grain intake. The best way to consistently provide your horse with a complete balance of nutrients is with a Purina Amplify Supplement and good quality hay. However, these highly stressed horses may also benefit from a concentrated, efficient calorie source.
THAT’S WHERE AMPLIFY SUPPLEMENT COMES IN
Purina Amplify Supplement is a high-fat, controlled starch extruded nutritional supplement. When extra calories are needed to maintain body condition, Purina Amplify Supplement can be added to the horse’s daily ration to provide multiple benefits.
Feed Form: Extruded Nuggets
Recommended For: Weight gain, performance, conditioning, showing and sales preparation. Also for stallions and broodmares.
Every Horse Is a Statement from Its Owner and Its Feed
- Tailored Solutions
Our feeds are precisely formulated for your horse’s age and lifestyle. You’ll see the proof in strong hooves, shiny coats, and healthy horses.
- Driving Passion
We’re passionate about helping horses reach their fullest potential. We are proud to sponsor A Home for Every Horse and professional ambassadors so that every horse’s story can be one of greatness.
- Unparalleled Expertise
With every Purina product, you’re getting the best thinking of the most accomplished group of Ph.D. equine nutritionists and equine experts in the industry.
Purina offers equine feeds, supplements, and treats for breeding and growing, active pleasure, performance, race track, and senior horses.
|Vitamins and Minerals||
|High Quality Protein||
|Controlled Sugars and Starch||
|Calorie Dense Formula||
|Feed with Hay or Pasture||
|Feed Guard® Nutrition System||
Begin with 1 lb per day feeding rate, gradually increase by .5 lb/day every 2 days until the desired feeding rates are achieved. Begin feeding 60 days prior to competition, sale, show or breeding season. Maximum feeding rate for most horses should be 4 lbs of Amplify® Supplement per day. Horses have varying acceptance of higher fat diets and supplements and as the fat level in the diet is increased, some horses may begin to show diminished intake. If that occurs, reduce the feeding rate or try blending Amplify® Supplement with a small amount of sweet feed.
- Do not feed free-choice
- Feed at regular times (at least twice daily). When feeding rates exceed 1% of body weight, three daily feedings are preferred
- Any feed changes should be made gradually over a period of 7 to 10 days
- Changes in the rate of feeding should not exceed one pound per day for each horse
- Feed along with at least 1-1.5% of horse’s body weight of good quality hay or the equivalent in pasture to make a complete ration
- Have plenty of fresh, clean water available at all times
- Prevent the rapid eating by the horse of any feed stuffs
- Store feed in a dry, well-ventilated area protected from rodents and insects
- Do not feed moldy or insect-infested feed to animals as it may cause illness or death
- This product to be fed to the animal species as directed on the label
- In addition to nutritional care and consultation, be sure to make regular veterinary checkups and farrier appointments part of your horse wellness program
- Farm & Ranch
- Customer Testimonials
- Learning Center
- 1 June:
- 16 June:
- 23 June:
- 30 June:
- 1 July:
- 7 July:
- 14 July:
- 21 July:
- 28 July: