Save $1.00 on Purina Equine Senior Horse Feed during the week of January 3rd at Spring Creek Feed Center.
As your horse gets older, it’s important to adjust their nutrition for their changing needs. Purina Equine Senior was created to fit those needs.
Scientifically formulated to support the unique needs of senior horses and help support the aging immune system.
Formulated for older horses, especially those that may be losing body condition due to poor digestion, dental problems or missing teeth.
Sale price valid January 3 – 9, 2016
- #1 Veterinarian Recommended Senior Horse Feed – Four out of five Equine Veterinarians recommend Purina’s Equine Senior® horse feed to their clients with senior horses, according to an independent study conducted in November 2012
- Exclusive ActivAge™ Prebiotic – Scientifically studied in senior horses to support optimal function of the aging immune system
- Purina® Amplify® High-Fat Nugget – A proprietary blend of vegetable oils, flax seed and rice bran for weight maintenance, shine and bloom
- Highly Digestible – Scientifically formulated with a blend of fiber sources including beet pulp and top quality hay to help maintain the senior horse’s body condition and support normal digestive function
- Controlled Starch and Sugar – Formulated to provide a diet lower in nonstructural carbohydrates that may be suitable for aging horses with carbohydrate sensitivities
- Vitamin & Mineral Fortification – Designed to meet the specific nutritional needs of senior horses to support immune function and overall health when fed as directed Based on “Nutrient Requirements of Horses Sixth Revised Edition–2007” published by the National Research Council
- Highly Palatable with Less Sugar – A unique blend of molasses and soy oil for a higher fat molasses that encourages optimal intake versus straight cane molasses that is higher in sugar
- Added Antioxidants – Contains Vitamin C and Vitamin E to provide additional support for a healthy immune system
- Complete Feed – High-quality hay built in to help senior horses get the fiber they need