Purina Start and Grow provides optimum nutrition for raising laying chicks from hatch to laying age (18-20 weeks). This complete feed with 18% – protein and quality nutrients is perfect for a strong start and early hen development.
Features/Benefits of Feeding Purina Start and Grow
- Prebiotics, Probiotics and Yeast – Supports immune and digestive health
- Complete and Balanced – Wholesome, complete nutrition, no supplements necessary — all required nutrients are present
- Essential Amino Acids – Excellent muscle and skeletal support. Enhanced with lysine and methionine to give birds the healthy nutrients they need for healthy growth
- Exclusive Level of Marigold Extract – For Brightly-colored beaks, shanks and overall appearance — A high level of xanthophyll, derived from marigolds, ensures bright coloring for a beautiful flock
- Key Level of Vitamin A – Strong Vitamin A fortification helps birds grow into healthy adult birds
- Optimized level of Vitamin E – A strong level of Vitamin E helps maintain a robust immune system
- High-Quality Nutrition – Consistent, high-quality nutrition for a strong start, optimal growth, and great-looking birds
- Feed Purina Start and Grow as the sole ration to free-range and confined chickens (including backyard egg producers, small to medium breeds and fancy and exotic breeds) free-choice from hatch until laying age (18-20 weeks).
- At 18-20 weeks of age, feed Purina® Layena® free-choice. Be sure to gradually transition from one feed to the next.
- Always provide shelter and a constant supply of fresh, clean water.
- Consumption will vary depending upon season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods
Sale price valid February 19 through February 25, 2017.