Pet Dental Care Products are 15% off in February at Spring Creek Feed Center.
February is Pet Dental Care Month, so swing by Spring Creek Feed Center and save on our entire selection of dental care products for your pets. Did you know that 8 out of every 10 pets over the age of three suffers from gum (periodontal) disease? Proper prevention and dental treatment are necessary.
Take the time to know the signs of oral disease in pets:
- Bad breath. Your pet’s breath will not smell great, but persistent bad breath is a sign that your pet needs a dental visit.
- Red, bleeding, swollen, or receding gums
- Yellow-brown plaque or tartar on your pet’s teeth
- Loose, infected for missing teeth
What can you do to prevent oral disease?
• Schedule annual wellness visits to your veterinarian, including dental visits and cleaning.
• Brush your pet’s teeth regularly.
• Feed pet food that is specifically designed and formatted to for tartar control and plaque buildup.
o Choose kibble over wet pet food. Kibble is better for their teeth
o Avoid table scraps and human food. Often these foods get stuck in your pet’s teeth and gums
Keeping your pet healthy includes their teeth! Start you pet dental plan this month!
Stop by Spring Creek Feed Center for a pet dental care products including pet toothbrushes, tarter control treats and dental chews and so much more. Keep your pet happy and healthy with the help of Spring Creek Feed Center.