Feed for Less with Spring Creek Feed!
- RECOVERY: More rapid recovery of muscle cell integrity after exercise to help horses bounce back faster.
- PERFORMANCE: Increased exercise capacity for higher performance over a longer period of time.
- MUSCLE MASS: Supports muscle development for a more athletic body type.
Feed Form: Pellets
Recommended For: Top Equine Athletes of all ages in all disciplines
Learn more about the science behind this product and receive a coupon for $5 off at supersportready.com.
• Optimized Amino Acid Proﬁle: Includes
essential amino acids Lysine, Threonine and
Methionine and branched chain amino acids
to support muscle development, protection
• High Quality Protein: Includes whey protein
and other highly digestible protein sources
for optimal bioavailability.
• Added Antioxidants: Antioxidants including
Vitamin E help address the negative eects
of free radicals.
Dehulled Soybean Meal, Wheat Middlings, Soy Protein Concentrate, Dried Whey Protein Concentrate, Dehydrated Alfalfa Meal, Cane Molasses, Calcium Carbonate, L-Lysine, DL-Methionine, Salt, L-Threonine, Vitamin E Supplement, Zinc Oxide, Vitamin D3Supplement, Copper Sulfate, Thiamine Mononitrate, Vitamin A Supplement, Riboﬂavin Supplement, Sodium Selenite, Natural Anise Flavor, Fenugreek Flavor.
Crude Protein (Min).... 40.00%
Crude Fat (Min) ....2.00%
Crude Fiber (Max) .... 7.00%
Starch (Max) .... 8.00%
Sugars (Max).... 9.00%
Calcium (Ca) (Min) .... 1.00%
Calcium (Ca) (Max)....1.50%
Phosphorus (P) (Min).... 0.60%
Copper (Cu) (Min).... 55 ppm
Selenium (Se) (Min).... 0.60 ppm
Zinc (Zn) (Min) .... 225 ppm
Vitamin A (Min).... 3,000 IU/lb
Vitamin D3 (Min) ..... 1,000 IU/lb
Vitamin E (Min).... 500 IU/lb
- Farm & Ranch
- Customer Testimonials
- Learning Center
- 1 August:
- 12 August:
- 18 August:
- 19 August:
- 26 August:
- 3 September: