Feed for Less with Spring Creek Feed!
AntlerMax Deer Block
An 20%-protein, highly-fortified, year-round supplemental feed block designed to enhance the deer’s natural forage diet without the need for a feeder. This highly palatable, 33-1/3 pound block is not a substitute for a free-choice pelleted feeding program. The high protein content with patented AntlerMax Technology helps promote good antler growth in bucks, reproductive success and abundant milk production in does and healthy development in fawns. Contains proprietary AntlerMax Mineral Technology, a power-packed nutritional package with ideal amounts and ratios of vitamins and minerals for superior antler density and strength, optimum reproductive performance and healthy fawns.
SUPERIOR ANTLER SIZE AND MASS- Helps promotes antler growth by improving protein quality. The unique digestive tract of deer reduces the quality of most proteins by breaking them down too quickly and diluting their value for antler growth. AntlerMax® Protein Technology protects high-quality proteins from early breakdown and delivers a higher concentration to the growing antler.
DEVELOPS EXCEPTIONAL BODY SIZE- High-quality protein helps build muscle for body growth.
TOP REPRODUCTIVE PERFORMANCE AND HEALTHY FAWNS-Provides critical nutrients to help assure top fertility. Helps to increase milk production and milk quality. Helps produce strong, healthy fawns with high survival rates.
SUPPLEMENTS POOR OR SPARSE FORAGE- So deer can maintain vigor during periods of environmental nutritional stress.
OPTIMAL ANTLER GROWTH, DENSITY AND STRENGTH-
A power-packed nutritional package with ideal amounts and ratios of vitamins and minerals for optimal antler growth, reproductive success and enhanced growth.
SUPERIOR ATTRACTANT AND HIGH PALATABILITY- Strong apple flavor attracts deer to the block so they receive the benefit of a balanced diet.
OPTIMUM PERFORMANCE- Superior ingredients ensure high feed intake for optimum performance.
- A feeding program is only as effective as the management practices. Actual results can vary depending upon feed intake, environmental conditions and the quality of management practices.
- Purina Mills® AntlerMax® Deer Chow® Block is a supplement, not a complete feed, and must be fed with free- choice access to adequate hay or native forage. It is not a replacement for a free-choice pelleted feeding program.
- Provide water and Purina Mills® AntlerMax® Deer and Elk Trophy MineralTM (59SF) at all times.
Crude Protein, not less than: 20.0%
Crude Fat, not less than: 1.5%
Crude Fiber, not more than: 8.5%
Calcium (Ca), not less than: 1.8%
Calcium (Ca), not more than: 2.3%
Phosphorus (P), not less than: 0.9%
Salt (NaCl), not less than: 2.75%
Salt (NaCl), not more than: 3.75%
Vitamin A, not less than: 20,000 IU/lb
Vitamin E, not less than: 35.0 ppm
No Feeder Required!
How and When to Feed:
- Feed Purina Mills® AntlerMax® Deer Chow® Block year-round to deer, elk and other game to supplement poor or sparse forage.
- Feed free-choice with adequate native forage or good quality hay.
- Place under shelter near high deer activity and close to a constant supply of fresh, clean water. Consumption will vary with season of the year, nutritional needs of the animals and availability of other foods.
- Farm & Ranch
- Customer Testimonials
- Learning Center