The hot summer months in Texas wreak havoc on white-tailed deer. As natural food sources are low, they will be looking for supplemental feed sources wherever they can be found. This is antler growth season and deer need high quality nutrition in order for maximum antler growth.
There are a number of good reasons for supplemental deer feeding at this time of year:
- Increased antler growth for bucks
- Better milk production for lactating does – translates to better muscle and skeletal growth for their fawns.
We recommend feeding Antlermax, 20%-protein pelleted ration designed to enhance the deer’s natural forage diet. Formulated with patented AntlerMax® Technology.
- Improves antler size and mass and improves body condition.
- Optimum reproductive performance and strong healthy fawns.
- Proprietary AntlerMax® Mineral – optimal antler growth, density and strength.
- Highly palatable – strong proprietary flavor attracts deer and elk.
- To be fed free-choice with adequate forage or quality hay.